Wednesday 5 December 2012

Life lessons

You may or may not know that I am the senior at Junior.

We put on regular Junior  talks where established creative people give their Top Ten Tips on being creative to a crowd of young wannabes.

Our last talk for the year was by Jason Deacon, Associate CD at DT Digital, who opened his talk with the slide above.

It really hit a chord with me.

In fact I'm envious that at just 26 years of age Deacon has already worked out what it's taken me a lifetime to learn - that ideas don't come easy and that you spend an inordinate amount of time feeling like shit because the ideas aren't flowing.

When I say learn that's not actually true. I already know this I just find it hard to accept.

Anyway just wanted to thank Jason for sharing his wisdom.

You can see all his Junior slides here