Monday 21 November 2011

Got a problem call Stan


As of today I am officially no longer a Wunderkid.

For those of you not familiar with the term it’s the name I gave to all the wonderful people I’ve shared the best part of 4 ½ years with at Wunderman in Melbourne.

Feels a bit weird to be honest.

Which is surprising really as I’ve been waiting for my notice period to end for weeks.

Anyway today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Sorry to come over all new-age but it really is.

No more complaining about briefs.

No more bitching about ridiculous copy changes.

No more wondering why what seems obvious to me is not obvious to others.

No more… Well you get the picture.

Over the course of the summer I’m going to be working on my personal brand.

Polishing it. Finessing it. And packaging it up ready to market.

Stay tuned for news on that in the new year.

In the mean time if you or anybody else you know needs a wise head to work on a project or help with a problem you know where to find me.

And if you don’t click here and visit my About Me page.

Laters!