Thursday 8 March 2007

Phew...That was close


I read a very funny letter in the newspaper this morning, from a guy call Simon of Hampton Park, who’s as puzzled by recent advances in shaving technology as I am.

Rather than trying to paraphrase what Simon had to say, I’ll simply hand this post over to him:

Thank God. According to their latest ad, we now have a razor with five blades.

How did we ever cope with just four? Three seems prehistoric.

Imagine how lucky we’ll be halfway through the year when they invent one with six blades – then seven, then eight, nine and ten.

Eventually we’re going to need two hands to hold it.

And can someone please tell me what a battery operated razor does?

As near as I can tell, it seems to operate a magnet that attracts sports cars with models draped across them.